This documentation describes the Leankr Redbox API.
The Redbox API provides live meta-data related to TV programs for the developers to enhance their second screen applications experiences.
The API offers the following resources :
- People : live detection of the people mentioned in the program
- Places : live detection of the places mentioned in the program
- Definitions: live detection of interesting wikipedia definitions of notions mentioned in the program
- News : live matching between program thematics and the latest news from major editors
- Products : live detection of books and music mentioned in the program, and matched with Amazon products
- Snapshots: screenshots streams from tv broadcast.
Two types of APIs are available :
- The REST API, that gives access to the latest resources detected via HTTP GET requests and JSON responses. Fresh data can be retrieved via HTTP polling.
- The “Real Time API” that allows the developer to get notified via HTTP POST when a new resource has been detected. This API must be prefered for real time data consumption since it does not require polling.